- 22May7th Annual Spring Showcase: Early Childhood Learning Lab
- 22MaySeminar "Health Reform and the Addiction Treatment System"
- 23May7th Annual Spring Showcase: Early Childhood Learning Lab
- 24May7th Annual Spring Showcase: Early Childhood Learning Lab
- 24MaySunday Interdenominational Service at Marsh Chapel
- What to Do This Memorial Day Weekend May 22, 2015This Memorial Day weekend, more than 37 million Americans will hit the road, thanks to a strong job market and lower gas prices. It’s expected to be the heaviest traveled Memorial Day in a decade. But for those who are staying local, Boston is a great place to spend the holiday. There are a number […]
- Putting It Together May 21, 2015Watch the setup, celebration, and breakdown of BU’s 142nd Commencement on Nickerson Field May 17. Time-lapse footage was recorded from the Nickerson press box from May 8 to 18, with an image saved every 10 seconds.
- Medical Campus Celebrates Promotions May 21, 2015Doctors can prescribe the treatment, but it’s up to their patients to follow their advice. A. Rani Elwy, a recently promoted School of Public Health associate professor of health policy and management, studies the reasons some patients seek medical help while others don’t. Elwy, who has won four SPH teaching awards and is an investigator […]
- Pépin Shares Recipe for Fulfillment May 21, 2015Jacques Pépin began cooking as a child, helping out at his parents’ restaurant in Bourg-en-Bresse, near Lyon, France. He had a gift, and he braised and sautéed his way to the position of personal chef to three French presidents, among them Charles de Gaulle. But Pépin (Hon.’11) dreamed of success in America, where he arrived to […]
- Making a Statement May 21, 2015How do you stand out when 5,000 or so people are dressed just like you? For many at BU’s 142nd Commencement May 17, the solution was simple: they decorated their mortarboards with personalized messages reflecting their passions and interests. Some used their caps to give a shout-out to the parents who’ve supported them, others chose […]