Tagged: Presidential Debate
During this formal debate, two teams, each consisting of two guest speakers and one Boston University student, will go head-to-head to present arguments and rebuttals on issues of great importance in the November 6th election.
- Mary Anne Marsh, Democratic political analyst on the FOX News Channel
- William R. Keylor, professor of international relations and author of A World of Nations: The International Order since 1945
- Bing West, co-author of the recently published Into the Fire: A Firsthand Account of the Most Extraordinary Battle in the Afghan War and former Assistant Secretary of Defense for International Security Affairs
- John Podhoretz, columnist, editor and former speechwriter for Presidents Ronald Reagan and George W. H. Bush
- Aaron Heller (CAS ’14)
- Michael Neminski (CAS ’15)
Audience members will play an active role in the conversation and, after hearing from both sides, will ultimately choose the winning team.
The Great Debate will take place at the Tsai Performance Center from 6:30-8:30 p.m. The event is free and open to the public.