All Topics (January 31 through March 31)
There are no events in All Topics during the specified time period.
- NSF Program Brings Budding Astronomers to BU July 21, 2017Many of us thrill to the breathtaking views of outer space permitted by telescopes and spacecraft. But dark matter—the force causing stars to move faster than their mass would allow—poses a pesky problem: you can’t see it. So Carly Snell, aided by the chair of BU’s astronomy department, Tereasa Brainerd, is spending the summer writing […]
- 2017 International Sand Sculpting Festival at Revere Beach This Weekend July 21, 2017It’s time to pull on your swimsuit, slather on the sunscreen, and head over to Revere Beach for the 14th annual Revere Beach International Sand Sculpting Festival. Each year a select group of the world’s most innovative sand sculptors are chosen to take part in the three-day event, where they dig, pack, mold, and chisel […]
- Free Concert Tonight at Somerville’s Assembly Row July 20, 2017Most people know of Assembly Row in Somerville as a shopping destination featuring dozens of retailers, including J. Crew Factory, Adidas, Loft Outlet, and Nike Factory Store, as well as the home to Legoland Discovery Center. But on select Thursday nights from May through August, the complex offers a series of free, outdoor concerts titled […]
- He Rode For Charity. He Got A Lot More. July 20, 2017There’s a saying, “Be the change you want to see in the world.” Mark Williams has been pedaling his way to that goal all summer. If all goes as planned, the Questrom School of Business executive-in-residence and master lecturer in finance will ride his Specialized Diverge bicycle into Yorktown, Virginia sometime tomorrow, Friday, July 21, […]
- Music for a Summer Evening July 19, 2017There may be no finer place to be this evening than the Hatch Shell on Boston’s Charles River Esplanade. Oh, you’ll have to share space with a couple of thousand fellow citizens. But it will be worth it. For tonight marks the start of the Boston Landmarks Orchestra’s 2017 season of free summer concerts. Comprising […]