All Topics (February 13 through April 30)
There are no events in All Topics during the specified time period.
- Noted Scholar of Inequality to Lead BU School of Law May 25, 2018Angela Onwuachi-Willig, a renowned legal scholar and expert in racial and gender inequality as well as civil rights law, has been named dean of the BU School of Law. A prolific writer and authority on employment discrimination and law as it relates to social injustice, she comes to BU from the University of California, Berkeley, […]
- Boston Celebrates Memorial Day Weekend May 25, 2018Despite soaring gas prices, an estimated 41.5 million Americans—about 5 percent more than last year—will be hitting the road this Memorial Day weekend. While the long weekend offers a great chance to get away, staying in Boston has its own rewards. From memorials commemorating fallen soldiers to free museum days and music festivals, the city […]
- Heads Up May 25, 2018If there’s one thing that’s unmistakable about Terriers, it’s their creativity. Just take a look around Nickerson Field at a BU Commencement. These grads have figured out how to stand out in a sea of scarlet caps and gowns and how to convey parting words to a crowd of 20,000. Their personal messages are on […]
- Want to See Solo: A Star Wars Story Tonight—and Free? May 25, 2018A long time ago, in a galaxy far, far away… The most famous movie franchise in Hollywood history returns to the big screen today with Solo: A Star Wars Story, produced by Lucasfilm and distributed by Disney Studios. The second anthology film in the Star Wars franchise, Solo is a prequel to Rogue One and […]
- One Second a Day: Seniors Record the Lead-up to Commencement May 24, 2018Inspired by social media’s popular one-second-a-day videos, we reached out to some members of the Class of 2018 and a few underclassmen and asked them to record a single moment from each of the 60 days leading up to the 2018 Commencement ceremony. We stitched the clips together into a single minute-long video that captured […]