All Topics (January 24 through April 1)
There are no events in All Topics during the specified time period.
- A Chinese Partnership for ENG May 24, 2016Beginning in fall 2017, some of China’s best and brightest engineers will come to BU to complete their education. Under a new dual degree program, graduates from Beijing’s Tsinghua University, one of China’s top universities, will be able to get a master’s degree in systems engineering at the College of Engineering. Kenneth Lutchen, dean of […]
- Arthur Fiedler Night at the Boston Pops May 24, 2016Tonight, the Boston Pops will honor legendary maestro Arthur Fiedler (Hon.’51), who led the Pops from 1930 until his death in 1979, at the annual Arthur Fiedler Night at Symphony Hall. Led by current Pops conductor Keith Lockhart (Hon.’04), the concert will feature favorites from the Fiedler era, with a tribute to the professional collaboration between […]
- Behind the Scenes at Commencement May 23, 2016In this special slideshow, we tip our hats to some of the hundreds of University staffers who worked behind the scenes to make BU’s 143rd Commencement a success.
- Coolidge Corner Theatre Big Screen Classics Begins Tonight May 23, 2016Craving a night at the movies but not interested in any of this summer’s blockbusters? Head over to Coolidge Corner Theatre tonight, where a screening of the 1957 romantic musical comedy Funny Face kicks off the annual Big Screen Classics series, showing most Monday nights through August. Funny Face stars Audrey Hepburn and veteran Hollywood song […]
- School of Law Tower Makeover Wins Preservation Award May 23, 2016The BU School of Law’s 2015 makeover fostered a renewed appreciation for the so-called brutalist-style, poured concrete Law Tower. Restored to its colorful midcentury façade while opening and brightening the formerly cramped space within, the building is winning over those who once considered it an eyesore. Now the project—the Law Tower renovation and the new […]