Special Interest to Women (June 22 through August 31)
There are no events in Special Interest to Women during the specified time period.
- Application Deadline
- BU Central
- Center for the Humanities
- Charity & Volunteering
- Conferences & Workshops
- Featured Events
- Food & Beverage
- Keyword Initiative
- LAW Community
- Other Events
- Religious Services & Activities
- Special Interest to Women
- Sports & Recreation
- Social Events
- Study Abroad
- Inside the Artists Studios April 29, 2016As the spring semester draws to a close, BU Today takes you to the College of Fine Arts fifth floor, where amid an air of frenetic, sometimes chaotic, energy, painting and sculpture majors rush to complete their end-of-year projects.
- BU Bostones Head to A Cappella Finals April 29, 2016For the first time in a decade, a BU-based a cappella group will strut its stuff at the International Championship of Collegiate A Cappella tournament finals. After taking first place April 17 at the ICCA semifinals at Boston Symphony Hall, the BU Bostones are headed to New York City, where they will represent the entire Northeastern United […]
- Men’s Tennis Eyes First-Ever Patriot League Title April 29, 2016The men’s tennis Terriers had one goal in mind this weekend as they took to the road: capturing their first Patriot League title. And head coach Dejan Stankovic is confident about his team’s chances. “If we play well and we fight, I don’t see us losing,” says Stankovic (SED’10,’15). The BU men (8-10, 3-1, PL), […]
- Caring for the Caregivers April 29, 2016In the conclusion of BU Today’s special series “Unraveling Alzheimer’s Disease,” we look at the work of an SPH professor studying the impact of the disease on the health of caregivers. The surprise is, it’s not all bad news. Her research suggests caregivers may actually benefit from the experience.
- University and Adjunct Faculty Come to Terms April 28, 2016Just over 14 months after part-time faculty voted 2 to 1 in favor of representation by the Service Employees International Union (SEIU) Local 509, the University and the union have signed a tentative agreement that if approved by adjunct faculty vote, will increase per-course pay, extend appointments, improve consistency in course scheduling, and provide greater opportunities […]