Dissertations (October 17 through December 31)
There are no events in Dissertations during the specified time period.
- Application Deadline
- BU Central
- Center for the Humanities
- Charity & Volunteering
- Conferences & Workshops
- Featured Events
- Food & Beverage
- Keyword Initiative
- LAW Community
- Other Events
- Religious Services & Activities
- Special Interest to Women
- Sports & Recreation
- Social Events
- Study Abroad
- Sandro Galea’s Vision for Public Health May 5, 2016SPH dean Sandro Galea left medicine to pursue a career in public health. His goal: take the field to the forefront of American discourse, focusing on thorny social issues like racism, mass incarceration, and immigration reform. So far, he’s been unstoppable.
- Longtime MED Mainstay Richard Egdahl Dies at 88 May 5, 2016Richard Egdahl, a nationally recognized endocrine surgeon, pioneering researcher, and force for change in national health policy, died in Naples, Fla., April 30 of complications from Parkinson’s disease. The medical entrepreneur, who had many leadership roles at the BU School of Medicine and Boston Medical Center, was 88. Egdahl was MED’s surgery department chair and chief of […]
- Taking Note May 5, 2016The art of composition is vigorously alive at BU. The Chamber Orchestra of Boston recently premiered a piece by School of Music composition student Anaís Azul (CFA’17), who says she wants to break down barriers between performers and audience and open up the concert stage to everyone.
- Lunch, Anyone? Ganko Ittetsu Ramen May 5, 2016Looking for a new spot to grab a hearty lunch? Ganko Ittetsu Ramen, opened last October in Coolidge Corner, fits the bill. You may have walked by and not even known it was there: this tiny gem is nestled inside the Coolidge Corner Arcade, the historic indoor atrium on Harvard Street. Practically every region of […]
- What I’ll Miss Most about BU May 5, 2016Final exams are nearly over, this year’s honorary degree recipients and Commencement speakers have been announced, and Senior Week kicks off this weekend. The good-byes have started and the final visits to a favorite spot are ongoing for the Class of 2016, but before these graduates scatter to the four winds of life after college, […]