Club Sports (March 11 through May 31)
There are no events in Club Sports during the specified time period.
- Application Deadline
- BU Central
- Center for the Humanities
- Charity & Volunteering
- Kilachand Center
- Conferences & Workshops
- Featured Events
- Food & Beverage
- Health & Wellness
- Keyword Initiative
- LAW Community
- Other Events
- Religious Services & Activities
- Special Interest to Women
- Sports & Recreation
- Social Events
- Study Abroad
- BU Alzheimer’s Disease Center Wins $5.4 Million NIH Grant September 21, 2017The National Institutes of Health’s National Institute on Aging has awarded the University’s Alzheimer’s Disease Center (ADC) a three-year, $5.4 million grant to continue its research into interventions that will reduce the human and economic costs of Alzheimer’s disease and its related conditions, including chronic traumatic encephalopathy (CTE).
- Alcohol Enforcement Patrol Stats 2017 September 21, 2017With the new semester, BU has resumed its campaign against alcohol abuse, bolstering police patrols of known party neighborhoods, citing students for public intoxication, dispersing loud parties—and crucially, publicizing statistics on booze-control efforts by University and Boston police. The graphic above shows last weekend’s enforcement statistics. If you, or someone you know, have questions about […]
- My Own Boston: Barbara Zayas September 21, 2017“My Own Boston” is BU Today's new video series featuring BU students from a variety of schools and colleges. They each let us in on three favorite things to do around the city and tell us a little about themselves, too.
- Transfers Welcomed to BU September 21, 2017Kyna Xu felt like she wasn’t thriving midway through her freshman year at a New York area school. Her classes, the people she met, and the school’s overall environment just weren’t living up to the college experience she had envisioned. Her mom was aware of her dissatisfaction, and suggested she return to California, enroll in […]
- A Dozen Tips That Could Save Your Life in a Fire September 20, 2017Just two weeks before graduation in 2013, Binland Lee (CAS’13) died in a fire on Linden Street in Allston. Among the housing violations cited in the report of that deadly fire were the number of tenants—18 (the city permits no more than 4 undergraduates to live full-time in a house)—and only one exit from the […]