Club Sports (January 27 through March 31)
There are no events in Club Sports during the specified time period.
- Application Deadline
- BU Central
- Center for the Humanities
- Charity & Volunteering
- Kilachand Center
- Conferences & Workshops
- Featured Events
- Food & Beverage
- Health & Wellness
- Keyword Initiative
- LAW Community
- Other Events
- Religious Services & Activities
- Special Interest to Women
- Sports & Recreation
- Social Events
- Study Abroad
- BU Alzheimer’s Disease Center Wins $5.4 Million NIH Grant September 21, 2017The National Institutes of Health’s National Institute on Aging has awarded the University’s Alzheimer’s Disease Center (ADC) a three-year, $5.4 million grant to continue its research into interventions that will reduce the human and economic costs of Alzheimer’s disease and its related conditions, including chronic traumatic encephalopathy (CTE).
- Alcohol Enforcement Patrol Stats 2017 September 21, 2017With the new semester, BU has resumed its campaign against alcohol abuse, bolstering police patrols of known party neighborhoods, citing students for public intoxication, dispersing loud parties—and crucially, publicizing statistics on booze-control efforts by University and Boston police. The graphic above shows last weekend’s enforcement statistics. If you, or someone you know, have questions about […]
- Lunch, Anyone? Blaze Pizza September 21, 2017There’s no shortage of places to grab a slice of pizza around campus. Between T. Anthony’s, Otto’s (West Campus and Coolidge Corner), Oath Craft Pizza, Upper Crust Pizzeria, BU’s dining halls, and Domino’s, finding a fresh pizza has never been easier. Now, there’s a new contender thrown in the mix: Blaze Pizza, opened last month […]
- My Own Boston: Barbara Zayas September 21, 2017“My Own Boston” is BU Today's new video series featuring BU students from a variety of schools and colleges. They each let us in on three favorite things to do around the city and tell us a little about themselves, too.
- Transfers Welcomed to BU September 21, 2017Kyna Xu felt like she wasn’t thriving midway through her freshman year at a New York area school. Her classes, the people she met, and the school’s overall environment just weren’t living up to the college experience she had envisioned. Her mom was aware of her dissatisfaction, and suggested she return to California, enroll in […]