Gates Cambridge Scholarship
The Gates Cambridge is a global scholarship at Cambridge University for intellectually outstanding postgraduate students with a capacity for leadership and a commitment to improving the lives of others. Scholarships are awarded to outstanding applicants from countries outside the UK to pursue a full-time postgraduate degree in any subject available at the University of Cambridge.
- outstanding intellectual ability
- leadership potential
- a commitment to improving the lives of others
- a good fit between the applicant’s qualifications and aspirations and the postgraduate programme at Cambridge for which they are applying
- Details here.
- a citizen of any country outside the United Kingdom
- applying to pursue one of the following full-time residential courses of study at the University of Cambridge:
- PhD (three year research-only degree)
- MSc or MLitt (two year research-only degree)
- One year postgraduate course (e.g. MPhil, LLM, MASt, Diploma, MBA etc.)
Interested BU students should carefully review all details on the program website and apply directly to Cambridge University by the October (U.S. citizens) or December (citizens of all countries other than the USA) deadlines.