From CFO By Vincent Ryan September 23, 2014 In July, small business and middle market lender...
Trusts Act of 1882
(amended through 2000)
The Trusts Act of 1882 provides for the registration of a microcredit organization in Bangladesh in addition to the other acts mentioned under the Microcredit Regulatory Authority Act of 2006.
The act is organized as follows:
- Chapter I Preliminary;
- Chapter II Of the Creation of Trusts;
- Chapter III Of the Duties and Liabilities of Trustees;
- Chapter IV Of the Rights and Powers of Trustees;
- Chapter V Of the Disabilities of Trustees;
- Chapter VI Of the Rights and Liabilities of the Beneficiary;
- Chapter VII Of Vacating the Office of Trustee;
- Chapter VIII Of the Extinction of Trusts; and
- Chapter IX Of Certain Obligations in the Nature of Trusts.