Resolution No. 14-2 of 2005 on Regulation of Credit Unions
(amended through 2009)
Resolution No. 14-2 of 2005 on Regulation of Credit Unions, issued by the National Bank of the Kyrgyz Republic, regulates the activities of credit unions.
This resolution sets prudential standards, requirements and restrictions binding on all credit unions, in order to maintain a stable financial system and protect the interests of credit union members.
Provisions of this resolution include:
- General provisions;
- Terms and definitions;
- Compliance with prudential regulations and restrictions;
- Values of requirements and restrictions imposed on credit unions;
- Procedure on calculation of economic standards;
- Reporting by credit unions; and
- Information on compliance with prudential regulations and restrictions.
DISCLAIMER: Due to the fact that an English translation was unavailable for this resolution, information for this summary has been taken from secondary sources and not from review of the actual legal text.