From Boston Herald By Jordan Graham November 5, 2013 Bitcoin — the digital currency produced...
Protection of Constitutional Democracy Against Terrorist Related Activity Act. No 34
(enacted in 2004)
The Protection of Constitutional Democracy Against Terrorist Related Activity Act. No 34 provides for measures to prevent and combat the financing of terrorist and related activities in South Africa.
The act is particularly relevant for its provisions pertaining to terrorist financing in section Section 4 of chapter Chapter 2.
This Act act is organized as follows:
- Chapter 1 Definitions and Interpretation;
- Chapter 2 Offences and Penalties;
- Chapter 3 Provisions Relating to Offences and Penalties;
- Chapter 4 Investigating Powers and Freezing Orders;
- Chapter 5 Resolutions of United Nations Security Council; and
- Chapter 6 General Provisions.