From RT July 23, 2014 After the major headline hogging BRICS summit, the next...
Organic Law for the National Savings and Financial Services Bank of 2001
(amended through 2005)
The Organic Law for the National Savings and Financial Services Bank (Ley Orgánica del Banco del Ahorro Nacional y Servicios Financieros) establishes Bansefi as an independent government body in Mexico. The law provides Bansefi with a broad social purpose and empowers it to operate with both natural persons and act as a second tier financial assistance entity for the popular savings and credit sector.
The law is organized as follows:
- Chapter I Name, Definitions, Object, and Address;
- Chapter II Objects and Operations;
- Chapter III Social Capital;
- Chapter IV Administration;
- Chapter V Oversight;
- Chapter VI General Provisions; and
- Chapter VII Employment Scheme.