From Boston Herald By Jordan Graham November 5, 2013 Bitcoin — the digital currency produced...
Non-Governmental Organizations Registration Regulations
(enacted in 1990)
The Non-Governmental Organizations Registration Regulations of 1990 provide specific regulations for the registration of NGOs in Uganda.
These regulations include the following sections:
- Affiliate organizations to register;
- Form of application;
- Documents to accompany application, etc.;
- Form of certificate of registration;
- Period of validity of certificate;
- Notification of refusal to register;
- Prescribed fee for registration;
- Notification of revocation;
- Exemptions from provisions of act;
- Special obligations of organizations;
- Staffing of organization;
- Business operations of organization; and
- Annual returns, estimates and furnishing of information.