From MarketWatch By Robert Powell December 14, 2013 Larry Kotlikoff, a professor at Boston University...
Non-Governmental Organizations Coordination Act
(enacted in 1990)
The Non-Governmental Organizations Coordination Act of 1990 is the primary law for all non-governmental organizations operating in Kenya.
The law includes the following sections:
- Establishment, functions and powers of the Board;
- Registration and licensing of non-governmental organizations;
- Self-regulation by non-governmental organizations;
- Transitional arrangements;
- Financial provisions; and
- Miscellaneous provisions.