From RT July 23, 2014 After the major headline hogging BRICS summit, the next...
Legislative Decree No. 85, General Law on Cooperatives
(amended through 2005)
Legislative Decree No. 85, General Law on Cooperatives, the text of which was confirmed by Supreme Decree No. 74 of 1990, establishes the legal basis for the cooperative form in Peru.
The General Law is organized as follows:
- Title I. General
- Title II. Institutional and Functional Structure of Cooperative Organizations
- Title III. Cooperative Integration
- Title IV. Protective Regime
- Title V. National Institute of Cooperatives
- Title VI. Sanctions
- Title VII. Final Provisions
- Title VIII. Transitional Provisions