From RT July 23, 2014 After the major headline hogging BRICS summit, the next...
Law on Microcredit Organizations of the Federation of Bosnia and Herzegovina
(enacted in 2006)
The Law on Microcredit Organizations of the Federation of Bosnia and Herzegovina of 2006 specifies the provisions for the establishment, operation and termination of microcredit organizations in the Federation of Bosnia and Herzegovina.
The law is structured as follows:
- General provisions;
- Establishment of microcredit organizations;
- Activities of microcredit organizations;
- Reporting and auditing issues;
- Control of microcredit organizations and withdrawal of permit;
- Forms of organizing microcredit organizations;
- Penalty provisions; and
- Transitional and closing provisions.