Law on Limited Liability Companies
(enacted in 2001)
The Law on Limited Liability Companies regulates the establishment, activities, reorganization, and liquidation of limited liability companies in Armenia.
Limited liability companies are one of the permissible corporate forms for credit organizations.
This law is organized as follows:
- Chapter 1 General Provisions;
- Chapter 2 Establishment of Company;
- Chapter 3 Participants in the Company;
- Chapter 4 Charter Capital of the Company;
- Chapter 5 Management of the Company;
- Chapter 6 Restructuring and Liquidation of the Company; and
- Chapter 7 Transitional Provisions.