From CapeNews.Net By ELIZABETH W. SAITO August 8, 2014 Forty years ago today, President Richard M.
Law No. 18/2003/QH11 on Cooperatives
(enacted in 2003)
Law No. 18/2003/QH on Cooperatives prescribes the setting up, organization and operation of cooperatives in Vietnam, including:
- Establishment and business registration of cooperatives;
- Cooperative members;
- Organization and management of cooperatives;
- Assets and finance of cooperatives;
- Reorganization, dissolution or bankruptcy of cooperatives;
- Unions of cooperatives, federations of cooperatives;
- State management over cooperatives; and
- Commendation and handling of cooperatives.