Law No. 01/1997/QH10 on State Bank of Vietnam
(enacted in 1997)
Law No. 01/1997/QH10 on the State Bank of Vietnam provides that the State Bank shall conduct the state’s management over monetary and banking activities. The State bank is the issuing bank, the bank of credit institutions and the bank that provides monetary services for the government.
The Law covers:
- Organization of the State Bank;
- Operations of the State Bank;
- Finance, Accounting and Reporting of the State Bank;
- State Bank Inspection; and
- Awards and Dealing with Violations.
A 2003 amendment, Law No. 10/2003/QH11, can be found under “Related Amendments.”