From American Banker By DONNA BORAK and VICTORIA FINKLE July 22, 2014 WASHINGTON — A government...
Federal Law No. 193-FZ of 1995 on Agricultural Cooperation
(amended through 2008)
Federal Law No. 193-FZ of 1995 on Agricultural Cooperation determines the legal and economic principles of the establishment and functioning of agricultural cooperatives and their unions in Russia.
The law includes the following sections:
- General provisions;
- Establishment of a cooperative;
- Cooperative rules;
- Cooperative membership;
- Cooperative management bodies;
- Cooperative property;
- Principles of the activity of a cooperative;
- Reorganization or liquidation of a cooperative; and
- Concluding and transitional provisions.