New York, New York: The finest law firm writers of 2013 have...
Federal Law No. 190-FZ on Credit Cooperation
(enacted in 2009)
Federal Law No. 190-FZ on Credit Cooperation provides the framework for the establishment and activities of all types of credit consumer cooperatives in Russia, excluding agricultural cooperatives.
The law includes the following sections:
- General provisions;
- Establishment, re-organization and liquidation of a credit cooperative;
- Credit cooperative’s membership;
- Credit cooperative’s management;
- Credit cooperative’s property;
- Specifics of functioning of credit cooperatives whose members are natural persons;
- Associations of credit cooperatives; and
- Final provisions.