From Business Insider By Linette Lopez February 27, 2014 Yesterday, Max Baucus (D-MT) and Dave Camp (R-MI)...
Federal Law No. 103-FZ of 2009 on Receiving Payments from Natural Persons Pursued by Payment Agents
(enacted in 2009)
Federal Law No. 103-FZ on Receiving Payments from Natural Persons Pursued by Payment Agents regulates relations between payment agents and payers in Russia.
This law covers the following topics:
- Activity of receiving payments;
- Conditions for receiving payments;
- Special requirements applicable to receipts;
- Requirements applicable to automatic devices for receiving payments; and
- Control over observance of requirements set out in this law.