From RT July 23, 2014 After the major headline hogging BRICS summit, the next...
Compendium of Regulations Issued to Licensed Specialized Banks
(enacted in 2008)
The Compendium of Regulations Issued to Licensed Specialized Banks of 2008 contains the most important directions, circulars, guidelines, and operating instructions issued by various departments of the Central Bank of Sri Lanka to specialized banks as of 2008.
The regulations cover the following relevant issues:
- Licensing of specialized banks;
- Capital adequacy;
- Reserve requirements;
- Credit risk management;
- Liquidity risk management;
- Market risk management;
- Operational risk management;
- Corporate governance;
- Interest rates;
- Abandoned property;
- Reporting of data to Central Bank;
- General banking practices; and
- Other key determinations, circulars and guidelines.