Laurence Kotlikoff: The Government Should Report Its ‘Fiscal Gap,’ Not Just Official...
Central Bank of Kenya Act
(amended through 2009)
The Central Bank of Kenya Act of 1966 sets out the responsibilities and functions of the Central Bank of Kenya.
The act includes the following sections:
- Establishment, constitution and objects;
- Capital and reserves;
- External relations;
- Regulations of foreign exchange dealings;
- Relations with specified banks;
- Relations with public entities; and
- Miscellaneous provisions.