From Business Insider By Linette Lopez February 27, 2014 Yesterday, Max Baucus (D-MT) and Dave Camp (R-MI)...
Bank of Uganda Act (Ch. 51)
(enacted in 2000)
The Bank of Uganda Act (Ch. 51) of 2000 establishes the Bank of Uganda and sets out provisions regarding the Bank of Uganda’s operations with respect to monetary policy in Uganda.
This act includes the following sections:
- Part I Interpretation;
- Part II Establishment of the Bank and Board of Directors;
- Part III Capital, Reserve, and Currency;
- Part IV Officers and Staff;
- Part V Banking;
- Part VI Bank Relationship with the Government;
- Part VII Bank Relationship with Financial Institutions;
- Part VIII Accounts and Financial Statements; and
- Part IX Miscellaneous Provisions.