Remittances for Post-Conflict Reconstruction and Development Tuesday, February 4 12 noon (lunch available beginning...
The CFLP works with many Schools, Colleges, and Centers within the BU Community. By collaborating with our BU Partners, we are able to bring together varied perspectives and therefore promote more insightful dialogue about issues pertaining finance, law and policy. Working together with our Partners has enabled us to generate initiatives with greater impact.
Our relationship with our BU Partners takes a variety of forms, including ongoing projects, research, and public events. As new initiatives are constantly under review and in development, we will continue to grow our network of BU Partners.
Schools and Colleges
- Department of Economics
- African Studies Center
- BU Center for the Study of Asia
- BU Center for the Study of Europe
- Global Development Policy Program
- Latin American Studies Program
Centers & Institutes
- African Presidential Archives and Research Center
- Boston University Hubert H. Humphrey Fellowship Program
- Center for Global Heath & Development
- Frederick S. Pardee Center for the Study of the Longer-Range Future