Welcome to Boston University's Metropolitan College
We’re sorry to inform you that, after more than 40 years in operation, BU’s Brussels campus is
You can still take advantage of the outstanding degree programs offered by Boston University’s Metropolitan College (MET), wherever you might be. BU’s award-winning online format is an ideal way to earn an advanced degree from one of the world’s great universities. MET also offers a wide array of degree and certificate programs on BU’s main campus in Boston, Massachusetts.
If you have questions about programs at BU's Metropolitan College—and what might work for you—please email email@example.com, call +1-617-353-6000, or visit bu.edu/met.
Find out how BU’s Metropolitan College can help you meet your goals:
Metropolitan College is one of Boston University’s 16 degree-granting schools and colleges, offering more than 60 part-time undergraduate and graduate programs in evening, online, and blended formats. Each fall, spring, and summer, MET students have the opportunity to study alongside accomplished professionals, network with peers, and learn from an award-winning faculty of scholars and practitioners who are committed to research, innovation, and excellence.
Founded in 1839, Boston University is an internationally recognized private research university with more than 33,000 students participating in undergraduate, graduate, and professional development programs. It is comprised of 16 schools and colleges, along with a number of multidisciplinary centers and institutes which are central to the University's research and teaching mission. Placing 41st in the U.S. News & World Report rankings of national universities and 50th in the World University Rankings by Times Higher Education, Boston University is among the world's most distinguished academic institutions.
Accreditation & Memberships
- New England Association of Schools and Colleges
- AACSB International the Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business
- European Foundation for Management Development (EFMD) Program Accreditation System (EPAS)
- Project Management Institute Global Accreditation Center for Project Management Education Programs (GAC)
- Certified by the Committee on National Security Systems (CNSS)
- Recognized by the National Security Agency and the Department of Homeland Security as a Center of Academic Excellence in Information Assurance Education and Research