Amit Meller, Ph.D.
Associate Professor, Biomedical Engineering
Ph.D. Physics and Biophysics, Weizmann Institute of Science
M.Sc. Physics, Weizmann Institute of Science
B.Sc. Physics and Astronomy, Tel Aviv University
Dr. Meller’s research is directed toward the development of novel experimental techniques for the study of biomolecular interactions and dynamics, at the single molecule or at the single complex level. In particular, his research is focused on:
- Employing nanopore force spectroscopy to study RNA unfolding and re-folding kinetics
- DNA switches and transcription initiation kinetics
- RNA helicases activity
- Mapping of transcription factors interactions with DNA
- Ultra-fast DNA sequencing
- Development of novel optical methods for single molecule detection in biomedical applications
A complete list of publications listed chronologically by year.
A complete list of publications by number of citations.