Dima Kozakov, Ph.D.
Research Associate Professor, Biomedical Engineering
Ph.D., Biomedical Engineering, Boston University
M.Sci., Applied Mathematics and Physics, Moscow Institute of Physics and Technology, Moscow, Russia
Phone: (617) 353-4842
Fax: (617) 353-6766
Office: ERB 209
Office hours: By appointment
Macromolecular recognition, networks of signaling protein-protein interactions, druggability of genome, and protein design.
- Sampling and exploring macromolecular interaction landscapes using advance fourier and optimization techniques
- Macromolecular complex structure determination with atomic details, using low resolution experimental data
- Validation of putative protein-protein interaction networks
- Methods for fragment based drug design
- Identification of protein-protein interaction amenable to inhibition of small molecules in cancer pathways
- Design of peptidic crystallographical chaperones and stapled helical proteins
Selected Recent Publications
A complete list of publications listed chronologically by year.
A complete list of publications by number of citations.