Ioannis Paschalidis, Ph.D.
Honors, Awards, and Editorships
- Fellow, IEEE
- Elected to Board of Governors, IEEE Control Systems Society (2013-16)
- Inaugural Editor-in-Chief, IEEE Transactions on Control of Network Systems (2013-present)
- Supervised the Ph.D. thesis of Fuzhuo Huang that won the Best Dissertation Award from the Division of Systems Engineering, Boston University (January 2013)
- Distinguished Faculty Fellow, College of Engineering, Boston University (2011-16)
- Dean’s Catalyst Award, 2011, College of Engineering, Boston University
- Joint paper with student, Reza Moazzez-Estanjini, won the best student paper award at the 9th International Symposium of Modeling and Optimization in Mobile, Ad Hoc, and Wireless Networks (WiOpt ’11)
- Best performance in modeling protein-protein complexes (with D. Kozakov, P. Vakili, S. Vajda, et al.), CAPRI (Critical Assessment of Predicted Interactions) Evaluation meeting, Barcelona, Spain, December 9-11, 2009
- First prize in the 3rd Critical Assessment Predicted (Protein) Interaction (CAPRI) Evaluation Meeting, April 20-21, 2007, Toronto, Canada, for poster presentation (with Y. Shen, P. Vakili, and S. Vajda).
- Invited Participant, 2002 U.S. Frontiers of Engineering Symposium, National Academy of Engineering
- National Science Foundation CAREER Award, 2000
- Plenary Speaker, 1998 and 2002 LIDS Student Conference, Laboratory for Information and Decision Systems, MIT
- Second Prize, 1997 George E. Nicholson paper competition
- Elected Full Member of Sigma Xi, 1996
- EC 381 Probability Theory in Electrical and Computer Engineering
- EC/SE 524 Optimization Theory and Methods
- EC/SE/ME 724 Advanced Optimization Theory and Methods
- EC/SE 755 Communication Networks Control
- systems and control
- applied probability
- operations research
- computational biology
- communication and sensor networks
- medical informatics
A complete list of publications listed chronologically by year.
A complete list of publications by number of citations.