Graduate Student Links
- Graduate Program Guide
- GRS Thesis Defense Calendar
- Funding Resources
- The Student Link: Records and student information for those enrolled at Boston University.
- Boston University Academic Calendar
- Student Health Services: One of Boston University’s outstanding benefits is its top-quality health care available at the Student Health Services (SHS).
- Student Dental Plan: Affordable dental care through the Henry M. Goldman School of Dental Medicine
- Housing Information: Boston University Rental Property Management
- GRS Bulletin: Graduate School of Arts & Sciences Departments and Degree Programs.
- Science and Engineering Library: Electronic Journals and resources
- BUS: Boston University’s free Shuttle service from the Charles River Campus to the Medical Campus.
- MBTA "The T": The City of Boston’s transit system.
Seminars and Organizations
Students within the Department of Biology have many opportunities to interact as a community and as colleagues. Seminars within the various disciplines are offered on a regular basis in a variety of fields:
- Ecology, Behavior & Evolution
- Cell & Molecular/Molecular Biology, Cell Biology, & Biochemistry Student Seminars
- Biomolecular Seminar Series
- Biogeoscience Seminar Series
- Chemical Biology Seminar Series
- Bioinformatics Seminar Series
- Program in Neuroscience
In addition to seminars, students have professional and social resources through events offered by the Biology Graduate Student Association and the Women in Biology group which organize professional development seminars, social gatherings, panels, and sponsor outside speakers.
Visit the Biology Calendar for upcoming seminars and events.