Faculty Tenure & Promotion Process
Specific timetables for promotion and tenure, along with guidelines for the process, can be found on the Provost’s website in the Faculty Handbook.
Also see the CAS Faculty/Staff Handbook.
Most forms are now available online at the Provost’s website or via the Faculty Link.
- Candidate Tenure Form Part II: can be accessed on the Provost’s link on the forms menu at the bottom of the page
- Mid Tenure Report Form can be obtained from the CAS website
Other Important Links
- Leave of Absence/Sabbatical Information: Relevant policies can be found in the Faculty Handbook and on the CAS website.
- Leave of Absence /Sabbatical Form-Faculty: can be accessed on the Provost’s link on the forms menu at the bottom of the page
- External Activity Report: can be accessed on the Provost’s link
- Faculty Annual Report: can be accessed on the Faculty Link
Kelly McGuire, in the Biology Chair’s Office, located at 5 Cummington Mall Room 101, is available to assist you with any questions that you might have regarding the Tenure and Promotion process.