M.S. Student Resources
Resources for MS Students – General
Registration & Petition Forms
Use this form to use one course in lieu of another or to request a waiver for requirement. Please be sure to attach any relevant course descriptions.
BU Bioinformatics Program Merit Scholarships
Tuition assistance is available to master’s students in the form of Merit Scholarships, which provide partial tuition to five full-time MS students. These scholarships are awarded at the time of admission and do not require a separate application. These awards are made to both international students and U.S. citizens who have demonstrated excellent academic ability and who have demonstrated enthusiasm and knowledge in the field of Bioinformatics.
- BU Community of Science – PIVOT Database
- IBP Pathways to Science Database
- Loan calculators, deferment and consolidation information: U.S. Department of Education Direct Loans
- Cornell University: http://www.gradschool.cornell.edu/fellowships
- Duke University: https://researchfunding.duke.edu/search.asp
- UCLA: http://www.gdnet.ucla.edu/asis/grapes/search.asp
- University of Illinois Urbana-Champaign: https://www.grad.illinois.edu/fellowship/
- University of Rochester: http://www.rochester.edu/college/fellowships/
Room Access and Reservations – 24 Cummington Mall
Conference Room Request