Welcome to the BHLP education page. Use the fly-out menu to the left to view the offerings we have for classes and internships.
Click to expand...
- 10. Listen and learn about the meanings people find in, and assign to, their experiences of sickness, healing and health
- 9. Cross intellectual, disciplinary and cultural boundaries and be transformed by the process
- 8. Integrate medical anthropology theory, analysis, and policy with engaged compassion
- 7. Study human problems of suffering that pose intellectual and social challenges
- 6. Build deep connections with communities of New Americans, and experience globalization at home
- 5. Reach people not only as an academic, but also as an activist and ally
- 4. Prepare for professional, academic, clinical, or advocacy work in the US or internationally
- 3. Share your academic commitments with a cohort of like-minded students
- 2. Attend one of the only Medical Anthropology programs in the country based in a school of medicine
- 1. Customize your program to meet your personal career goals, with dedicated advisors and resources of a world-class university