Harris Grant: Previous Recipients
- Oded Borowski, Emory University
- Lorenzo d’Alfonzo, New York University
- Andrea Trameri, New York University
- Oded Borowski, Emory University, "Lahav Research Project: Phase IV"
- Stephanie Brown, University of California, Berkeley, " Documenting the Town Plan of a Levantine Capital City: A Geophysical Survey of Iron Age Busayra"
- Annlee Dolan, Wilfrid Laurier University, " Khirbat al-Mukhayyat Archaeological Project"
- Mark Green, Johnson University, "Luminescence Dating of Samples taken at Khirbat al-Mudaybi, in Central Jordan"
- Brandon Olson, Indiana University of Pennsylvania, "The Pyla-Koutsopetria Archaeological Project"
- Steve Renette, University of Pennsylvania/University of Coimbra, "Kani Shaie Archaeological Project"
- Bethany Walker, University of Bonn, "Laser Mapping and Water Simulations of Subterranean Systems at Tall Hisban"
- Russell Adams, University of Waterloo, Canada, "Barqa Landscape Project"
- Darren Ashby, Boston University, "Qalaat Mudjesir Excavations"
- Leigh-Ann Bedal, Pennsylvania State University, The Behrend College, "Petra Garden and Pool Complex"
- Erin Darby and Robert Darby, University of Tennessee, Knoxville, "'Ayn Gharandal Archaeological Project"
- Jennie Ebeling, University of Evansville, and Norma Franklin, University of Haifa, "Jezreel Expedition"
- Alan Farahani, University of California, Berkeley, "Agricultural Intensification in Late Antique Dhiban, Jordan"
- Michael Given, University of Glasgow, Scotland, "Excavations at Kourion's Amathous Gate Cemetery - Kourion, Cyprus"
- Natalia Handziuk, University of Toronto, "Tell Madaba Archaeological Project"
- Morag Kersel, DePaul University, "Landscapes of the Dead: Pedestrian Site Survey at Fifa, an Early Bronze Age Cemetery on the Dead Sea Plain, Jordan"
- Robert Mullins, Azusa Pacific University, "The Archaeology of Borderlands: Arameans, Israelites, and Phoenicians at Abel Beth Maacah"
- Barbara Reeves, Queen’s University, "Humayma CBM Typology"
- Yorke Rowan and Austin Hill, The Oriental Institute, University of Chicago, "Experimental Aerial Survey Applications to Excavations at Marj Rabba"
- John Rucker, University of Missouri, Kansas City, "Wadi 'Araba Earthquake Project Qasr at Tilah Excavation"
- Andrew Smith, The George Washington University, "Bir Madhkur Project"
No Harris Grants were awarded from 2009-2012.
- William R. Caraher: "Pyla-Koutsopetria Archaeological Project"
- Nancy Lapp: "Publication of the Early Persian and Hellenistic Pottery"
- Jonathan Ferguson: "Salvage Excavations at Khirbat az-Zona"
- Garth Gilmour: "Lahav Research Project"
- Steven Falconer: "Bronze Age Rural Ecology and Landscape Formation in Cyprus"
- Andrew Smith: "Bir Madhkur, Jordan"
- Eric Cline: "Aegean Interactions with the Levant"
- Leigh-Ann Bedal: "Petra Garden and Pool Complex"
- Elizabeth S. Greene: "Iron Age Shipwreck at Kekova Asasi"
- Michael Given: "Kourion's Amathus Gate Cemetery"