Join us for a reading and conversation with the internationally renowned writer Yoko...
NEWS: Global Music Lunchtime Concert Series-Red Baraat: Bhangra, Funk, Dhol n’ Brass Band (04/14/14)
Boston University BU Central (775 Commonwealth Ave) George Sherman Union Basement FREE to all BU...
Boston University alumni are on the move — around the world! This March,
EVENT: “Experimenting with Apsara 飛天: Mei Lanfang’s New Opera ‘Fairy Gives Flowers to the Earth’ and Peking Opera Modernism” Workshop (03/07/2014)
“梅蘭芳《天女散花》”討論會 Participants: Eileen Cheng-Yin Chow (Duke University) Wai-Yee Li (Harvard University) David Wang (Harvard University) Eugene...
This Spring, Boston University Center for the Study of Asia (BUCSA) is...
- 4/22 China Today: A conversation with Heino Klinck and David Barboza
- 4/23 Sattariya: A Classical Indian Dance Performance by Prateesha Suresh
- 4/23 Covering the Wen Jiabao Family Scandal: Chinese Senior Leaders , Wealth, and Corruption
- 4/23 Legacy of the Cold War: Perspectives on Security, Cooperation, and Conflict
- 4/24 Persian Symposium 2014
Stay on top of all Asia-related events on campus. Sign up for our weekly newsletter!