The program has a rolling admissions policy with no absolute deadlines. However, students interested in applying for fall admission are encouraged to apply by late March, as the number of applicants is quite high. A student may also complete up to eight credits as a non-matriculating student, prior to admission.
In order to be considered for admission, International students applying for the Fall semester, must submit their application NO LATER THAN MARCH 1.
A Step-By-Step Applicant Guide to Registering for Courses and Paying Your Bill
For Important Dates please visit the Registrar's Website.
Registration for Spring 2014:
Arts Administration Degree Students: Wednesday, October 30, 2013
Arts Administration Certificate and Fundraising Certificate Students: Monday, November 18, 2013
The last day to register or add a class is Wednesday, January 29, 2014
The last day to drop a class (without a "W" grade) is Thursday, February 20, 2014
- Choose Your Classes
· Visit the Student Link to see which courses are available for the current or upcoming semester.
- Register for Your Classes
· New students must mail, fax, or walk-in a registration form.
· After your first semester of study you may register by using the Student Link.
- Confirm Your Class Schedule
· Access your course schedule online using the Student Link. You will need your BU login name and Kerberos password.
- Settle Your Account
· For information about billing and payment options, please contact the Student Accounting Services at 617-353-2264.
· You can also view your student account on the Student Link.
· To be officially registered and to avoid late fees, a student must settle his or her account.
· Payment is due without regard to receipt of an invoice.
- Buy Your Books
·at the Barnes and Noble bookstore at Boston University
In general, tuition is set according to the number of credits being taken, plus any other additional fees or course costs. Courses taken in schools other than Metropolitan College may be subject to additional fees.