Wolf Trap Foundation for the Performing Arts is now accepting applications for Spring 2020 Internships in a variety of departments.
- Box Office
- Communications and Marketing
- Graphic Design
- Public Relations/Social Media
- Annual Giving
- Special Events/Facility Rentals
- Education (Institute)
- Education (Internship & Community Programs)
- Government Affairs
- Human Resources
- Artistic Administration
- Production & Sound
- Paid part-time positions (21-24 hours/week)
- Duration is 12 weeks with flexible start and end dates
- Gain practical professional experience and workplace training with portfolio-building projects
- Work with staff and other interns on meaningful projects
- Be an integral part of the Wolf Trap team and interact with Wolf Trap board members, patrons, and business leaders
- Wolf Trap Foundation is accessible by public transit, though personal transportation is recommended
Select the position you are interested in applying for and click the “Apply Now” button at the bottom of the position description to apply online. If applying for more than one internship (up to three allowed), you must submit separate applications for each position. You must complete the entire online application to be considered for an internship.
- Cover letter with brief personal statement, outline of career goals, and specification of departmental internship(s) for which you’re applying.
- Resume listing relevant courses, previous experience, and special skills. No transcripts please.
- 2 academic and/or professional references. Please include phone number and email.
- 2 writing samples, no more than 3 pages each (not required for Accounting, Graphic Design, Information Technology, Photography, Multimedia/Social Media, and Production & Sound).
- Choose examples that show both your style and capability. Examples: articles, research papers, business letters, press releases, etc.
Creative writing samples are not accepted.
- 3 design samples (required for Graphic Design, Multimedia/Social Media, and Photography applicants only).
- Hiring supervisors will review applications and invite select candidates to interview.
- Interviews may take place in person, or by phone or Skype.
- All applicants should receive information on the status of their application about 1 month after the application deadline.
- Make sure email@example.com is added to your contact or safe email list.
Call 703.937.6304 or 1.800.404.8461 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Major support of this program is provided by the Rubenstein Next Generation Initiative.
Additional support is provided by the Anthony and Beatrice Welters Family.
Spring Internship Applications due November 1.