Jobs: Applied Ling: Research Professor, Antonio de Nebrija University
University or Organization: Antonio de Nebrija University
Department: Applied Lenguages and education
Job Location: Madrid, Spain
Web Address: http://www.nebrija.es
Job Rank: Research Professor
Specialty Areas: Applied Linguistics
Requirements for applicants:
- PhD degree
- Proven experience in teaching and research in the field of Applied Linguistics.
- Experience in online teaching.
- Publications in indexed journals of impact, at least 5 in the last 5 years (essential).
- Supervision of doctoral theses with indexed publications (essential).
- English Level B2+/C1.
- Direction and management of the PhD program in Applied Languages to Foreign Language Teaching.
- Teaching in Master in Applied Linguistics to Spanish as a Foreign Language Teaching and Master in Bilingual Education.
- Personalized monitoring of students.
- Supervision of research projects (End-of-Master Project and doctoral theses) in the field of Applied Linguistics.
- Participation in research projects related to Applied Linguistics to Language Teaching.
It will be valued:
- Knowledge of interactive methodologies in language teaching.
- Experience in international research projects.
- Entrepreneurial spirit and ability to work in teams.
- Positive evaluation by ACAP or ANECA in the category of Private University Professor.
Application Deadline: 30-May-2014
Email Address for Applications: email@example.com
LINGUIST List: Vol-25-980