Jobs: Applied Ling: Research Professor, Antonio de Nebrija University
University or Organization: Antonio de Nebrija University
Department: Applied Lenguages and education
Job Location: Madrid, Spain
Web Address: http://www.nebrija.es
Job Rank: Research Professor
Specialty Areas: Applied Linguistics
Requirements for applicants:
– PhD degree
– Proven experience in teaching and research in the field of Applied Linguistics.
– Experience in online teaching.
– Publications in indexed journals of impact, at least 5 in the last 5 years (essential).
– Supervision of doctoral theses with indexed publications (essential).
– English Level B2+/C1.
– Direction and management of the PhD program in Applied Languages to Foreign Language Teaching.
– Teaching in Master in Applied Linguistics to Spanish as a Foreign Language Teaching and Master in Bilingual Education.
– Personalized monitoring of students.
– Supervision of research projects (End-of-Master Project and doctoral theses) in the field of Applied Linguistics.
– Participation in research projects related to Applied Linguistics to Language Teaching.
It will be valued:
– Knowledge of interactive methodologies in language teaching.
– Experience in international research projects.
– Entrepreneurial spirit and ability to work in teams.
– Positive evaluation by ACAP or ANECA in the category of Private University Professor.
Application Deadline: 30-May-2014
Email Address for Applications: email@example.com
LINGUIST List: Vol-25-980