Interventions and Assessments
- Effectiveness of Alcohol Screening and Brief Intervention in a Polish Emergency Department
- Baclofen for Alcohol Dependence: Does It Have Efficacy or Not?
- No Reduction in Cocaine Use with Disulfiram in Opioid- and Cocaine-Dependent Patients
- Patients with Chronic Pain and a Substance Use Disorder May Have Better Pain Outcomes with More Intensive Treatments
- Effect of Buprenorphine/Naloxone Treatment on HIV Risk Behaviors in Opioid-Dependent Youth
- Do Antidepressants Improve Opioid Agonist Treatment Outcomes?
- Light Alcohol Consumption May Increase Risk of Breast Cancer Recurrence But Not Risk of Death from All Causes
- Prenatal Alcohol Exposure and Risk of Birth Defects
- Is Crack Cocaine Linked to More Violent Behavior than Powdered Cocaine?