Interventions and Assessments
- Systematic Review: No Evidence for Efficacy of Screening and Brief Intervention among Dependent and Heavy Drinkers
- SBIRT in the Emergency Department: No Effect at 6 and 12 Months
- Can a Single-Question Alcohol Screen Also Detect Drug Use?
- Risk of Death during Opioid Agonist Treatment in UK Primary-Care Practices
- Does Higher Maternal Methadone Dose Increase Risk for Neonatal Abstinence Syndrome?
- Acamprosate Does Have Efficacy for Alcohol Dependence
- Stepped-Up Alcohol Screening in the Veterans Affairs System: Inconsistent Results
- Using Alcohol for Sleep: A Sign of Unhealthy Use
- Patients with Chronic Pain and a Prescription Drug Use Disorder Have Easily Identifiable Risk Factors
- Motivational Enhancement More Effective than Cognitive Behavioral Therapy for Alcoholics with Low Motivation
- Age under 65 and History of a Psychiatric or Opioid Use Disorder Are Associated with a Current Prescription Opioid Use Disorder
- Alcohol Use and Infection May Trigger Ischemic Stroke
- Societal and Individual Harms from Specific Substances of Abuse
- Increased Mortality in HIV-Infected Patients with Untreated Psychiatric and Substance Use Disorders
- Drinking Pattern and Beverage Type Modify Alcohol’s Effect on Risk of Coronary Disease