Interventions and Assessments
- Oral Naltrexone Decreases Use and Extends Time to Relapse in Amphetamine Dependent Patients
- Alcohol Counseling Can Reduce Blood Pressure
- Longer Treatment with Buprenorphine-Naloxone Improves Outcomes in Opioid-dependent Young Adults
- Brief Intervention Decreases Risky Alcohol Use in Postpartum Women
- Rapid Test for Ethylene Glycol Poisoning
- Overdose Management Training and Take-home Naloxone for Opiate-Using Persons May Save Lives
- Buprenorphine for Opioid Dependence: Why Is It Underprescribed?
- Alcohol Contributes to Fall Risk among Working-aged Individuals
- Can Sexual Risk Reduction Be Addressed in Substance Use Treatment Programs?
- Alcohol, Liver Enzymes, and Risk for Type 2 Diabetes
- National Survey Reveals Increased Drug Use by Adults, with Few Receiving Treatment
- Provider Discussions May Improve Substance Abuse Treatment in HIV-infected Persons