Interventions and Assessments
- Primary Care Clinicians Lack Comfort and Skills in Discussing Alcohol Use
- Do Doctors’ Drinking Habits Affect Management of Patients’ Alcohol Problems?
- B Vitamins Are Efficacious for Alcoholic Polyneuropathy
- Study Does Not Confirm Brief Intervention’s Efficacy
- Does Inflammation Influence Alcohol’s Cardiovascular Effects?
- Long-Term Mortality in People Treated for Alcoholism
- Moderate Drinking Impairs the Ability to See
- Alcohol and Cancer Worldwide
- Alcohol-Attributable Mortality and Morbidity in Canada
- Prescription Drug Misuse Is More Common in Drinkers
- Alcohol Outlets Increase Hospitalizations for Assault