Interventions and Assessments
- “Substance Abuser” versus “Having a Substance Use Disorder”: Our Words May Matter
- A Stepped-Care Approach to Unhealthy Alcohol Use in Primary Care
- Internet-based Intervention Reduces Alcohol Use
- Brief Intervention in the Emergency Department Shows Promise for Reducing Marijuana Use in Young Adults
- Sustained-Release Dexamphetamine Maintenance for Methamphetamine Dependence
- Emergency-Department Screening, Brief Intervention, and Referral to Treatment Is Associated with Reduced Health-Care Costs
- The Greater the Score, the Greater the Risk? Alcohol Screening Scores and the Probability of Dependence
- Web-based Alcohol Screening and Brief Intervention Reduces Drinking among College Students
- Transcutaneous Electric Acupoint Stimulation (TEAS) for Opioid Detoxification
- Home Visits: A Cost-effective Option for the Treatment of Alcohol Dependence
- High-Risk Drinking Is Associated with Lower Self-Rated Physical and Mental Health among Older Americans
- Abstinence Is More Common among Patients Who Use Heroin or Crack Cocaine Alone Compared with Those Who Use Both
- Is Sleep-Disordered Breathing a Major Cause of Sleep Disturbances in Methadone-Maintained Patients?
- Does Heavy Drinking Increase the Risk of Lung Cancer among Smokers?
- Alcohol, Stroke, and Functional Outcomes after Stroke