Past Issue: September–October 2008
- Brief Intervention for Illicit Drug Use in Primary Health Care Settings: Does It Work?
- Buprenorphine with Drug Counseling Is Superior to Oral Naltrexone with Counseling or Counseling Alone for Heroin Dependence
- Topiramate, Physical Health, and Psychosocial Function in Adults with Alcohol Dependence
- Drug-related HIV Risk Behaviors Decrease during Treatment with Buprenorphine/Naloxone in Primary Care
- Levetiracetam (Keppra) Shows Promise in Treating Alcohol Dependence
- Effectiveness of a Smoking Cessation Intervention in Substance Abuse Treatment Programs