Past Issue: September-October 2007
- Alcohol Use Disorders: Chronic or Not?
- Risk Factors for Nonfatal Drug Overdose
- The Effects of Alcohol Use on Blood Pressure: Does Gender Matter?
- What Predicts Harmful Alcohol Use After Liver Transplantation?
- Estimating the Impact of Alcohol Use on Survival Among Veterans With HIV
- Divorce: Grounds for Substance Use Screening
- Drinking May Lower Postprandial Glycemia
Assessments and Interventions
- Does Methadone Treatment Change Alcohol Consumption?
- Antiretroviral Medication Affects Dose of Methadone
- Do Mortality Rates Differ by Type of Pharmacotherapy for Opioid Dependence?
- A Simplified Method to Assess Alcohol Use Disorders
- Who Receives and Remains in Office-Based Buprenorphine Treatment?
- Health Plans’ Requirements for Mental Health and Substance Use Screening
- HAART and Drug Treatment May Improve Survival in People With HIV Who Inject Drugs