Past Issue: September-October 2006
Alcohol and Health Outcomes
- Does Drinking Coffee Protect Against Alcoholic Cirrhosis?
- A Link Between Moderate Drinking, Congestive Heart Failure, and Myocardial Infarction?
- Do Patients Return to Drinking After Liver Transplantation for Alcoholic Liver Disease?
- Injury Risk From Drinking Is Higher in Countries With Riskier Drinking Patterns
- Drinking Frequency May Lower Heart Disease Risk in Men, Not Women
Assessments and Interventions
- Screening for Unhealthy Alcohol Use: Hospital or Primary Care?
- Why Do People Enter Specialty Treatment for Alcohol Problems?
- Combining GGT and CDT to Detect Unhealthy Alcohol Use
- The Combined Influence of Drinking and Comorbidities on Mortality in Older Adults
- Unhealthy Drinking and Comorbidity in American Indians
- Prenatal Exposure to Moderate Drinking Worsens Cognition in African Americans