Past Issue: September-October 2005
Alcohol and Health Outcomes:
- Risky Drinking Is Associated With Psychiatric Disorders
- Alcohol Use Decreases Renal Dysfunction Risk in Healthy Men
- Risk Factors for Fetal Alcohol Syndrome
- The Link Between Alcohol and Body Weight
- Alcohol's Benefits in Patients With Essential Tremor
Assessments and Interventions:
- Impaired Control Scale Predicts Outcome of Alcohol Moderation
- Massage Therapy as an Adjunct to Alcohol Detoxification?
- Alcohol as Analgesic: Older Drinkers Numb the Pain
- Do People Drink Less Alcohol as They Age?
- Alcohol Use and Unsafe Sex by People With HIV
- Ethnicity, Gender, and Clustered Risk Behaviors in Adolescents